The StrongSeam® Panel Insulation system consists of a composite panel created from laminating a metallic outer skin to thermal insulation. Adjacent panels are held together via a machine-formed weatherproof standing seam, the heart of the StrongSeam® system that extends the entire height of the tank.
Captured within the double-locking seam are retaining clips that attach the panels to steel cables which are securely wrapped around the circumference of the tank. Specially formed insulation panels can also be installed on tank roofs. Scaffolding Elimination is the key to this system.
We offer both turn-key or material sales. Strong Seam® Panels are available in a variety of stock colors such as aluminum color, gray, white, black, tan, or sierra tan. We also offer additional custom colors.
- Refineries, Chemical Plants, & Power generation plants
- Tank Insulation - Commercial Applications – Water Storage
- Tank Insulation for Oil Application(Asphalt, Sulphur, Crude and Fire Water Tanks)
- Chilled Water & Thermal Energy Storage ( T.E.S. Systems )
- Insulated Wastewater Tanks
- Beverage and Fermentation Tanks
- Equipment, Coke Drums and Hot Boxes
- Food processing plants
- Ethanol manufacturing
We can supply and install tank insulation systems for the following industries: